Have you been following my Instagram profile and watching my stories lately? If you have, then you’ve gotten used to seeing my behind the scenes sneak peeks (and if not, then you should follow along!)
Instagram released its Stories feature a few months ago and it’s taking the social media world by storm. Influencers and non-influencers are gravitating towards the 15 second video uploads and are quickly learning how to adapt them to tell better stories and form new relationships and communities. The cool thing about InstaStories is they disappear after 24 hours and you have a whole bunch of customization options!
Here’s a snippet of two stories I shared last week over the course of two days 🙂
In today’s episode of In The Storyhouse, we talk to Instagram Stories expert Kristen Sanger from Shutterstock Custom.
Her insights are super valuable AND Jen and I also get the inside scoop on the latest additions to the Stories platform – so make sure you listen to the end to catch the latest news.
We talk about
- How InstaStories differ from Instagram
- Best practices for using Stories
- The optimal number of Stories to post in a day
- How to track engagement on Stories
- What brands are doing to differentiate themselves on Stories
- Innovative ways to promote yourself or partnerships using Stories
- Where we see Stories going in 2018
- The latest updates on the platform