When the baby is on the way, there is an inevitable reality check you will soon become aware of – diapers, and more diapers. This certainly won’t be one of your favorite bonding activities, but it is still one of the essential parts of the daily routine for every family with kids.
Although they are not a must, changing table dressers are a good way to make your life easier and make the diaper-changing process more comfortable for both, your baby and you.
Adjusting the space in the house along with other plans and necessities is normal and inevitable, especially at the beginning.
On the other hand, many of us have to think long-term before making any purchases, since the appropriate budget is something we all struggle with. Still, when it comes to the final choice, personal preferences play the main role.
Also, the combination of the house type and existing décor, along with the general lifestyle of the family. Here, we are reviewing some of the best changing table dressers on the market, taking into consideration all relevant features and requirements.
If you are looking for a good deal for your future baby changing dresser, then this comparison is for you!
This post contains affiliate links. See our disclosure policy here.
Best Overall Pick: STORKCRAFT Alpine 2 Drawer Changing Table Chest
When talking about the best overall pick for the changing table dressers, the one we’d choose is STORKCRAFT Alpine 2 Drawer Changing Table Chest.
It is a good value for money, it has a great design and spacious storage.
1. Delta Children Sutton 3 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top
- The changing topper can be removed
- This delta changing table dresser has a multipurpose design
- Dimensions: 17.5in x 34.75in
This is a modern changing table dresser that consists of three drawers you can use for baby’s essentials. The great thing about this changing table dresser is that it can be easily repurposed because the changing topper is removable.
This is a sturdy and affordable white changing table dresser, suited for those fond of DIY changing table dresser options.
It takes a few hours to assemble one of these changing table dressers.
Therefore it should be noted is that some people struggled with the instructions, so you might need to try several options for assembling it properly.
2. Storkcraft Avalon 6 Drawer Universal Dresser
- You can choose between five and six drawer changing table dressers in different colors
- Manufacturer with the tradition that offers other matching nursery elements
- Dimensions: 17.5in x 50in (for 6 drawers)
This particular white changing table dresser we are reviewing has six spacious drawers.
They can be used to put toys, baby’s clothes, or other kinds of accessories. The design of this diaper-changing dresser can be described as stylish.
Although it might look a bit large before you start assembling it, it comes well-packaged, and it takes no special skills to put it together. It is easy to construct, and it looks so beautiful.
3. Babyletto Lolly 3-Drawer Changer Dresser
- Elegant design
- It is excellent for a smaller nursery
- Dimensions: 19.12 x 35 x 33.5 inches
When it comes to the quality and price, this clean, yet classic baby dresser and changing table is a nice choice for nurseries that are not that big.
The changing station is featured on the top, and, of course, there are three very spacious drawers to accommodate different supplies.
It is also one of the well-packaged baby dressers with changing tabletop, and it takes just a couple of hours to assemble. You can even consider how to DIY a changing table topper option to diversify the style if needed.
4. Little Seeds Monarch Hill
- Easily convertible changing table and dresser set with three drawers
- You can use standard size changing pads (you can consider our changing pad cover DIY option)
- Dimensions: 35.31in x 35.56in
If you are not fond of classic design, and you are looking for the best baby dresser changing table with funny and authentic looks, then this might be one of the changing table dressers for you.
First of all, this is not a natural wood changing table dresser, but instead, it is made from laminated particleboard (double-think about the type of quality you want).
The color is a combination of white and ombre-peach, and there are two drawer knob sets included, so you can add some stylish touch-ups if you want.
As previously mentioned, the changing table topper has standard dimensions, and note that it is purchased separately.
5. STORKCRAFT Modern Nursery Changing Table Dresser
- Built of quality materials (also well-resistant)
- The two-drawer chest-like changing table that fits all types of nurseries
- Dimensions: 38.74in x 38.43in x 17.98in
This white changing table dresser is beautifully designed. It has a simple, yet refined touch that can go with anything, and it will be no problem to match different types of nurseries.
It is built from engineered wood. It consists of two drawers with still hardware and two open shelves for additional storage.
At the top, there is a changing table topper with the changing pads of standard dimensions that can be used for it.
The paint on this white changing table dresser has non-toxic finishes, which means that your baby is completely safe while you change its diapers on the surface of this changing table dresser.
6. MY LUNA HOME Kids Dresser
- Perfect for small spaces (and adorable design)
- Removable drawers made of fabric (very light to move)
- Dimensions: 31in x 22.8in
If you are looking for a perfect child-friendly small changing table dresser with a colorful and fun design, you are in the right place. This kid’s dresser is a perfect fit to brighten up your day.
Moreover, it has drawers that are light and easily removable. So, you can still deal with your children’s toys, clothes, and other items.
They also have a combination of pull-stripes and knobs. This makes it easy to open and close all the drawers.
Another great thing about this bedside table dresser is that it is built to be kid-friendly, it doesn’t have sharp edges. It is totally safe even when your toddler starts walking around the room.
7. Modern Baby Changing Table with 6 Storage Baskets and Pad
- All safety requirements (rails, belts, etc.)
- Baskets in two sizes (six of them)
- Dimensions: 34.25in x 20.75in
This changing table dresser comes with six baskets of different sizes (three large and three small). You can use them to store wipes, diapers, toys, blankets, etc.
Each basket comes with a two-color option (white and gray), and they are all removable. Also, each basket has a nameplate for labeling which is great for all of us who like to have everything labeled and organized.
This modern baby changing table is easy to assemble. But you might consider my tutorial about DIY dresser drawers, as some of the reviews say that the odor is something they were dealing with.
8. Delta Children Lancaster 3 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top
- A brand with tradition + high-quality materials
- Spacious drawers with safety stops
- Dimensions: 38in x 20.5in
In case you are fond of a black changing table dresser, and you are looking for a wood changing table dresser, Delta Children Lancaster 3 should be the first one to check. Indeed it comes in black, grey and white!
It is made of durable wood construction and designed to fit a variety of nursery styles.
When it comes to the assembly, it is pretty easy to put together. However, you might need some help with the elements, some of them can be heavy.
One of the setbacks mentioned is that if the drawers are not perfectly square, it might be hard to fit them. In this case, you can look at a few how to DIY dresser drawers tutorial, and adjust them to your own preference.
What is a Changing Table Dresser?
In general, a changing table dresser is a changing table with additional storage, ideal for nurseries. Some basic things that changing tables with dresser should be reviewed by quality, their dimensions and structure, the safety parameters, and of course, the price.
Changing tables with a dresser is useful for multiple reasons, even crucial for the first 24 months of your baby. The main reason is that the changing table dresser allows you to attend to the baby’s needs.
You can deposit the used diaper, have the clean one close-by, and all that while still being next to the baby. This wouldn’t be as nearly as comfortable or handy when changing diapers on the floor, for instance.
So, if you are wondering, what is, or why you even need a changing table dresser combo, the answer is simple – safety while changing your child, and the convenience of storage space you’d desperately need for all types of nurseries.
Advantages of a Changing Table Dresser
- The first advantage is related to the body position while changing the diapers. When having the baby dresser changing table, you don’t put that much strain on your spine. Its height is determined so you can be comfortable while repeating the diaper-changing process approximately 10 times per day.
- The additional storage is valuable. When having a changing table and dresser, you can be more relaxed about the storage space, you’ll have enough to put all of the supplies you need, and have them available at all times.
- No hunched positions – this is especially important for women who had surgical interventions.
- You know, babies are messy. If you have a baby changing table and dresser, at least there is a certainty you won’t have to deal with cleaning rugs or bed covers – and it has enough room for everything.
- The great thing about changing table dressers is that once your toddler grows up, you can use them for many different things – think of it as a long-term investment.
Making a choice is not an easy task, even more, when it comes to parent-related things.
Various factors influence our decisions, but three questions can help you determine among the changing table dressers options.
- How safe is it?
- How much money can I spend?
- The quality-price balance?
This comparison should help you at least determine if you want to get a changing table dresser.
Or, you’d like to look for some alternatives to changing table, such as baby cribs with changing table, or something similar, and you can find some great ideas on this link.
Keep in mind that the relevance, and the final say, depends on the needs of you and your baby.